Announcing the Keystone Symposia Conference on “Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases: Discovery and Models of Precision Therapy”
Submit an abstract and register today for Keystone Symposia’s upcoming conference on “Rare and Undiagnosed Diseases: Discovery and Models of Precision Therapy” scheduled for March 5–8, 2017 at the Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Organized by Drs. William A. Gahl of the NHGRI, National Institutes of Health, USA and Christoph Klein of Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany, the three-day conference will:
1) Address approaches and best practices in understanding rare and undiagnosed disorders;
2) Foster collaborations among scientists, physicians, advocacy groups and government agencies involved in rare disease study around the world by sharing phenotypic and sequencing data;
3) Promote the creation of new therapeutic approaches based upon rare and new disease mechanisms.
Scholarships are available to graduate students and postdoctoral fellows and require submission of an abstract. Short talk speakers will be chosen from all submitted abstracts.
- Scholarship Applications and Discounted Abstract – November 2, 2016
- Abstract – December 6, 2016
- Discounted Registration – January 10, 2017
For more information, please visit www.keystonesymposia.org/17C2 and for a flyer, visit http://www.keystonesymposia.org/index.cfm?e=Web.Meeting.Flyer&MeetingID=1489
Hashtag for this meeting: #KSraredis
Back to News List